No-Bake Cheesecake in a Glass
Are you looking for a dessert with minimum effort and maximum effect?
This no-bake cheesecake in a glass is super easy to make and best of all, there is no need to turn on the oven.
For the base, I used digestive biscuits but you can use hobnob, graham crackers or any sort of crumbly biscuits.
To make the cheesecake filling I combined fat-free cream cheese, vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt, and whipped cream. If you replace the vanilla yogurt with natural yogurt add 1 tablespoon of sugar or honey.
Even though I used 0% fat Greek yogurt and fat-free cream cheese, I wouldn’t say it is a healthy dessert as whipping cream is really fattening. However, since one single portion is quite small (if you use small glasses ), I would think it’s still a nice sweet treat to have once in a while. Right?!?!
Instead of berries, you can also top the no-bake cheesecake with lemon curd, berry sauce or jam. Be creative!
It’s the perfect dessert when you are entertaining as you can make it ahead of time and stick it in the fridge until you are ready to serve it.
This no-bake cheesecake in a glass is so quick and easy and it’s one of those desserts that would never fail to impress your guests!
More no-bake desserts:
This no-bake cheesecake in a glass is easy to make and best of all, there is no need to turn on the oven. Minimum effort and maximum effect
- 125 grams (4.5 ounces) Digestive biscuits you can also use graham crackers
- 50 grams (1.75 ounces) butter melted
- 230 grams (1 cup) vanilla Greek yogurt 0% fat
- 120 grams (1/2 cup) whipping cream
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) cream cheese room temperature (I used fat-free Philadelphia cheese)
- 25 grams (2 1/2 tablespoons) powdered sugar
- fresh berries
- Put the biscuits in a food processor and pulse until they are finely ground.
- Mix the cookie crumbs and melted butter until moist crumbs form.
- Spoon some crumbs into each glass and press firmly with the back of a spoon or fingertips.
- Make sure it is spread out evenly.
- Put the glasses in the refrigerator while the rest of the cheesecake is prepared.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream.
- Mix the yogurt, cream cheese, powdered sugar and add it to the whipped cream, folding it in carefully.
- Pour this mixture on the cookie crust, level it and put the glasses in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
Top with berries before serving. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Leave a comment or share a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #aseasyasapplepie. We’d love to see what you come up with!