Hi there! Nice to meet you!
I’m Elena, the voice, self-taught cook, and photographer behind As Easy As Apple Pie.
I was born and raised in a small town in the north of Italy. I currently live in the sunny island of Bahrain with my husband Hassan
and our chihuahua Pixie ❤️
I started As Easy As Apple Pie in September 2014 when I needed something to fill my days after I left my job as a flight attendant. What began as a little hobby, has turned into my full-time job.
What you’ll find on As Easy As Apple Pie
What you see on the blog, is what we eat!
Most of my recipes are quick, simple, and made with everyday ingredients. Nothing fussy or complicated! You’ll find plenty of soups, salads, healthy recipes, and a few indulgent recipes too, because life is all about balance!
If you’re new to cooking and baking, don’t be afraid. The instructions are easy to follow and you will find lots of helpful tips.
In the Press
For a full list, please check my press page.
A few fun facts about me…
– Favorite cuisine: Italian 🍕
– I never answer my phone, it’s always on silent. 😏
– If I could choose one place to live it will be Bali! 🏝️
– I love running. I get up very early, before sunrise, to train. Running a marathon is on my bucket list. 🏃🏻♀️
– I am an over analyzer. It’s hard for me to turn off my brain and just go with the flow. 🤯
– I can’t stand the sounds of chewing, drinking, and heavy breathing. 😤
– My favorite treat: Krispy Kreme donuts original glazed 🍩
Keep in touch!
Questions, thoughts, ideas? Connecting with readers is my favorite part about food blogging, and I have many ways you can stay in touch.
- Leave a comment on my posts, especially if you try a recipe! I’d love to hear your feedback!
- Visit my contact page.
- Send me an email: elena (at) aseasyasapplepie (dot) com.
- You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- You can also sign up to my newsletter at the bottom of this page.
Enjoy your stay! 😊