Frozen Mango Margarita
Frozen Mango Margarita - An easy homemade margarita ready in 5 minutes!! Mangoes, freshly squeezed lime juice, tequila, triple sec, and a touch of agave nectar come together to make a frosty summer cocktail!
For the mango margarita:
I used silver tequila
or to taste
For the chili-salt rim:
Chili salt rim:
On a small plate, mix the chili powder and salt.
Rub a lime wedge
around the edge
of your glasses. Dip the rim in the chili powder/salt mixture and twist to coat.
Frozen mango margarita:
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
Taste and, if desired, add a little more tequila or agave nectar.
Pour the margarita into the prepared glasses and garnish with a lime wedge and a sprig of fresh mint.
Serve immediately or transfer it to a container and store it in the freezer until needed.
- feel free to use your favorite tequila.
- Grand Marnier or Cointreau are also good options.
– it can be replaced with honey or simple sugar.
For a crowd
- you can easily double or even triple the recipe to make a pitcher.
- swap the tequila for mango nectar and the triple sec for orange juice.
- swap the triple sec for fresh orange juice + a small amount of agave nectar
Margarita on the rocks
- use fresh mango instead of frozen.
©As Easy As Apple Pie. Permalink: https://aseasyasapplepie.com/frozen-mango-margarita/