This detox green smoothie packs all kinds of good for you things into one glass. You will feel healthier and with more energies.
- 160 ml (2/3 cup) water cold
- 30 grams (1 cup packed) baby spinach
- 10 grams (1/4 cup packed) fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 small mango peeled,cored and diced
- 1 green apple cored and sliced (but not peeled)
- the juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- 1 teaspoon chia powder
Blend the baby spinach, cilantro and water until smooth.
Add the mango, apple, lime juice, ginger and blend again.
Pour it into a glass and sprinkle some chia powder on top before serving.
Enjoy your detox green smoothie!
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (173 g)
— Calories: 70
, Fat: 0.7g
, Sodium: 13mg
, Carbohydrates: 16.6g
, Fiber: 3.2g
, Sugar: 11.6g
, Protein: 1g
Did you make this recipe?
Leave a comment or share a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #aseasyasapplepie. We’d love to see what you come up with!