This green apple pie smoothie tastes like an apple pie in a glass! it's simple, smooth, creamy, delicious and has only 214 calories!
- 2 Granny Smith apples cored and sliced (not peeled)
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) 0% fat Greek yogurt plain
- 15 grams (1/2 cup) baby spinach
- 25 grams (1/4 cup) quick cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 110 grams (1/2 cup) crushed ice
Place all the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust the sweetness if necessary.
To serve, pour into a glass or mason jar and sprinkle some cinnamon on top.
Enjoy the green apple pie smoothie!
© as easy as Apple Pie. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (331 g)
— Calories: 214
, Fat: 1.3g
, Sodium: 34mg
, Carbohydrates: 45.6g
, Fiber: 6.2g
, Sugar: 30.3g
, Protein: 8.7g
Did you make this recipe?
Leave a comment or share a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #aseasyasapplepie. We’d love to see what you come up with!