A creamy, fresh and delicious tropical raspberry swirl smoothie, great for breakfast on-the-go or as a pre-workout snack.
- For the tropical smoothie:
- 1 sliced banana fresh or frozen
- 150 grams (1 cup) mango chunks fresh or frozen
- 80 grams (1/2 cup) pineapple chunks fresh or frozen
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) coconut water
- For the raspberry smoothie:
- 120 grams (1 cup) frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave more to taste
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) coconut water
- Garnish (optional) : pineapple wedges
In a blender, add the banana, mango, pineapple and coconut water. Blend until smooth and creamy, adding more coconut water if needed. Put it in a jar and refrigerate.
In the same blender (no need to wash it), puree the frozen raspberries, honey and coconut water until smooth. Add more coconut water if needed
Divide the raspberry smoothie between two glasses. Now pour the tropical smoothie on top and swirl gently with a long spoon.
Garnish with pineapple wedges and serve.
© as easy as Apple Pie. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (330 g)
— Calories: 242
, Fat: 0.5g
, Sodium: 71mg
, Carbohydrates: 61.8g
, Fiber: 6.1g
, Sugar: 49.1g
, Protein: 1.7g
Did you make this recipe?
Leave a comment or share a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #aseasyasapplepie. We’d love to see what you come up with!