Are you looking for a quick, easy, and no-bake summer dessert? Try these lighten-up Berry Cheesecake Parfaits!
Preparation time doesn't include chilling time
- For the crumbs:
- 8 1/4 grams (125 / 1 1/4 cup) graham cracker sheets crushed
- 40 grams (3 tablespoons) unsalted butter melted
- For the cheesecake filling:
- 170 grams (6 ounces) fat-free cream cheese room temperature
- 190 grams (1 1/2 cup) 2% fat Greek yogurt plain
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- seeds scraped from 1 vanilla bean
- For the fruit layer:
- strawberries sliced
- Garnish (optional): berries, graham cracker crumbs, fresh mint optional
For the crumbs:
Put the graham crackers in a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Mix the crumbs with melted butter until evenly moist.
For the cheesecake filling:
In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
Assemble the parfaits:
Layer the parfaits starting with 2 tablespoons of crumbs, then a layer of berries, cheesecake filling, and repeat.
Sprinkle the top with some more crumbs, garnish with berries and a mint leaf.
Place in the fridge and chill for about an hour.
© as easy as Apple Pie. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe
Did you make this recipe?
Leave a comment or share a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #aseasyasapplepie. We’d love to see what you come up with!