Tropical Raspberry Swirl Smoothie
Close your eyes and imagine you’re sitting on a white sandy beach sipping this tropical raspberry swirl smoothie. Pure bliss!
It’s a creamy, fresh and delicious smoothie great for breakfast on-the-go, as a pre-workout snack, or even as a dessert.
The raspberry flavor is made with just pureed frozen raspberries, coconut water and a little bit of honey. The amount of honey depends on how sweet your berries are. Pour the raspberries puree into the bottom of your glasses then pour the tropical smoothie on top and the red smoothie will come up the sides of the glass. Feel free to replace the raspberries with strawberries.
Freeze the mango, banana and pineapple, this will make the smoothie extra cold, perfect for summer.
Smoothies can be stored in airtight containers (or mason jars) in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
You can also assemble it in ziplock bags and store for up to a month in the freezer. When you want a smoothie, dump the bag into your blender, add the coconut water, blend and drink!
Of all of the smoothies I’ve made, this tropical raspberries swirl smoothie is definitely one of my favorites to date!
A creamy, fresh and delicious tropical raspberry swirl smoothie, great for breakfast on-the-go or as a pre-workout snack.
- For the tropical smoothie:
- 1 sliced banana fresh or frozen
- 150 grams (1 cup) mango chunks fresh or frozen
- 80 grams (1/2 cup) pineapple chunks fresh or frozen
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) coconut water
- For the raspberry smoothie:
- 120 grams (1 cup) frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave more to taste
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) coconut water
- Garnish (optional) : pineapple wedges
- In a blender, add the banana, mango, pineapple and coconut water. Blend until smooth and creamy, adding more coconut water if needed. Put it in a jar and refrigerate.
- In the same blender (no need to wash it), puree the frozen raspberries, honey and coconut water until smooth. Add more coconut water if needed
- Divide the raspberry smoothie between two glasses. Now pour the tropical smoothie on top and swirl gently with a long spoon.
- Garnish with pineapple wedges and serve.
© as easy as Apple Pie. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe
Did you make this recipe?
Leave a comment or share a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #aseasyasapplepie. We’d love to see what you come up with!