Here is a quick summary of the results:
– I typically post three times a week: 77% feel this is just right. I am happy with that! 13% want more ( I can’t manage more than 3 posts a week right now, sorry!) and 10% are happy with one recipe a week (I think that’s too little).
– Most of you find out about new posts through my newsletter, followed by Facebook and Pinterest. If you haven’t signed up yet, you can sign up here! If you’re interested in following along on Facebook, you can do so here and Pinterest here.
–What topics would you like to see MORE: the top three answers were desserts and sweets (49%), 30 minutes meals (42%), and main dishes (39%), though the answers for this question were really spread out over all the categories. You are really not interested in more personal posts, blogging posts and roundups. I like to do roundups only for special occasions like Halloween, Christmas, etc so I can give you more ideas. I don’t usually do blogging posts but, if it happens, I will keep it to once every few months.
Other answers: ALL of the above and anything else you wish to share / You already have a nice balance
Thank you! 🙂
– What topics would you like to see LESS : You could pass on special diet meals (33%), kid friendly (28%), and blogging posts (23%). I will talk about special diet meals at the end of the post.
Other answers: Nothing! All are good! / I enjoyed all that you have share. / please be yourself, I just love that. / Great as it is! / lovely the way that it is
You are really amazing, thank you!
– If you could change one thing what would that be?
More simpler dishes like 3 or 4 ingredients→ I think the recipes are already super easy but I will try to post recipes with fewer ingredients 🙂
Change the look of the blog!! → maybe you want to give me more details about what I should change?
– What do you love most about as easy as Apple Pie?
Quite a lot of you answered: pictures, the recipes are easy, simple and healthy, the variety of recipes, step by step directions and the nutritional info.
– Facebook page: do you mind when I share other pages?
One of the main things I was curious about was how you guys felt when I share other pages on Facebook. I don’t do it frequently but I am happy to know that 89% don’t mind.
– Newsletter: 70% wants to receive a newsletter whenever I post something. Great! 22% want a weekly newsletter and 8% a monthly newsletter. If you prefer to receive a weekly or monthly newsletter, send me an email and I will arrange that.
– Some of your suggestions:
I would love to see a section (like vegetarian) for gluten free and dairy free. I have a thyroid disease that requires me to be grain free and dairy free so I’m always searching for new recipes. → I am working on this 🙂
Tips and tricks! →Great idea!
Do you have an Italian tiramisu recipe? I use your lady fingers recipe for different tiramisu recipes.→ I will post a recipe soon!
– Some of your nice comments ♥:
Don’t go changin’
Today is the first time I visit. But, I already love the nutrition info and the fact that you are healthy conscious. Awesome! I will visit again.
Wish I found you while Google (ing) for recipes so much sooner.
The recipes are simple, easy to follow and don’t need complex ingredients.
There’s something for everyone.
Just love your recipes. Very down to earth, every day ingredients so easy to make even on the spur of the moment. Hate recipes that have a huge list of ingredients some of which you can’t even find in the shops!
Finally, I just want to say that I can’t thank you enough for all the nice and encouraging comments you left me in the reader survey. I will definitely use your feedback to bring you more quick, easy and healthy recipes, sweet and savory. I am glad you like the nutritional info and the simplicity of the recipes. I know I can’t please all of you but I promise I take every comment into consideration.
I want to give a warm welcome to the new readers. I’m so happy you are here, and hope you continue to stick around for a while.
Also, you don’t need to wait for a reader survey to give me feedbacks. Leave a comment or send me an email anytime!