Avocado Mango Raspberry Salad
This avocado mango raspberry salad is light, healthy, fresh, and delicious. It’s a fantastic mix of textures, colors and flavors.
I love adding fruits to my salad greens. They make the salads pretty and add the perfect amount of sweetness. For this salad I used juicy mango, creamy avocado and tart raspberries. While these ingredients taste amazing on their own, they become more delicious tossed in a homemade sweet and tangy raspberry lime vinaigrette.
Chose ripe, soft avocado and mango but not overly ripe or they will get mushy when you toss the salad.
Avocados brown quickly after they’re removed from the skin. If you’re worried about how it looks and you’d like to keep the avocado green and fresh, add it to the salad just before serving.
If raspberries are not available, any fresh berries, such as strawberries or blueberries, will taste great. You can replace the lettuce with baby spinach or arugula.
If you’re bored of the same old lettuce, cucumber, tomato combo, this avocado mango raspberry salad is sure to brighten your day!
This avocado mango raspberry salad is light, healthy, fresh, and delicious. It's a fantastic mix of textures, colors and flavors.
- For the salad:
- 300 grams (4 cups) chopped lettuce
- 1 ripe mango peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 60 grams (1/2 cup) fresh raspberries
- 1 spring onion thinly sliced
- raspberry lime vinaigrette
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit and skin. Cut it into thin slices.
- Peal the mango and cut into cubes.
- Place the lettuce in a salad bowl or on individual salad plates. Top it with mango, avocado, raspberries and spring onion.
- Drizzle the avocado mango raspberry salad with the raspberry lime vinaigrette and serve immediately.
- This salad is best the day it is made.
© as easy as Apple Pie. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe
Did you make this recipe?
Leave a comment or share a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #aseasyasapplepie. We’d love to see what you come up with!